Approx. Rs 15,500 / Piece
Get Latest Price
|Minimum Order Quantity||1 Piece|
|Working Load||220 Kg|
SPARROW 200 has been awarded with the Prix de l'Innovation during thePreventica Show in Marseille (France) 2014, category Works at a height. The Sparrow 200, thanks to the high working loads supported, is a unique device for works on rope and for rescue operations.
Self-braking descender for work on ropes which allows the operator to lower himself on the working line, to position himself on the working line and to climb back up it.Field of application
- Rescue descender certified to EN 3412011-2A work load limit 200 Kg, max descent height 180 m.
- To be used only with rope TEC-Static PRO 11
- To be used only with static and semi static ropes - EN 1891 type A - 11mm.
- Well trained expert operators, exceptional cases, can use the sparrow for ascending the rope and for hauling.
- It has a built-in braking spur (A) which can be used to create extra friction during a descent without having to use an additional connector.
- It has a multi-functional control lever (D) with an automatic return mechanism. By actioning the control lever, the operator can descend at a controlled speed, always keeping hold of the free end of the rope. The lever lets you stop the descent at the desired working position without having to tie off the device, where the lever can be moved to the stand-by position to prevent it being accidentally opened.
- The Sparrow is also equipped with a safety decelerating system EBS (Extraordinary braking system) that activates decreasing the descending speed when the control lever is accidentally pulled strongly downwards.
- The safety gate (B) on the moving side plate helps prevent dropping the device and facilitates installation of the rope when passing intermediate anchors.